Liberty Hill Equity Partners, LLC prefers to make control equity investments and actively practices equity sharing. We are interested in profitable business models and established management teams. Rather than being a private equity firm building your business to dispose of it, we aim to be trusted partners investing in the long-term success of the business model and your team.
- Revenue: $5 million – $50 million
- EBITDA: $500,000 – $5 million
- Enterprise Value: $3 million – $15 million
We consider all sizes and situations for add-on acquisitions.
Specific experience and investment interest in the following industries:
- Niche Manufacturing
- Commodity Management
We consider additional opportunities across industries with a unique value proposition.
Some examples of who we partner with:
- Small business owners who need help to grow – We provide back-office support for many functions that can be daunting to small business owners, such as accounting, legal, IT, and tax management. Combined with access to capital, this support allows management teams to develop and execute strategic plans that grow the business.
- Businesses looking for succession planning – As a family-held company with a rich history of treating employees well, we offer trusted partnership when owners want to exit and there is a strong desire to protect and grow the assets for years to come.
- Startups – In cases where there is a strong management team, we are open to startup equity investments.
- Recapitalization/Restructure – Middle market companies looking to recapitalize/restructure utilizing debt and/or equity.
Equity & Debt Models
- Majority and minority equity interests
- Ability for key managers to participate in equity sharing
- Earn-outs for management teams that are in transition
- Mezzanine and Convertible Debt
Ideally within a 5-hour drive of our Cincinnati headquarters
Locations include but are not limited to:
- Ann Arbor
- Ft. Wayne
- St. Louis
…and every small town along the way.
“Liberty Hill are active and aligned partners, providing critical strategic, financial, and administrative support to the Precision team. They give us whatever level of involvement we want and work with a sense of urgency, allowing us to focus on our customers and our people. They stand behind us and beside us without standing on our shoulders. They have been great business partners at each stage of our company’s growth.”
“We have enjoyed a longstanding partnership with Cincinnati Bulk Terminals. Our supply chain is very important to the success of our plant, and CBT has played a critical role in that supply chain for over 20 years. We appreciate that CBT goes the extra mile when the circumstances require doing so and the fact that CBT has always had our best interests in mind from almost 200 miles away.”
“As a result of working with the Liberty Hill group as its outside counsel for more than two decades, I have witnessed firsthand how the company conducts business in both good times and bad. In all conditions, they have exhibited a professional demeanor and business character that make me proud to be associated with them. In 2014, when the opportunity arose to bring them in as a partner in a land venture, doing so was an easy decision for me to make. Since then, the land venture has continued to grow with new opportunities that would not have existed without the contacts and diverse backgrounds of the principals.”