How We Collect Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect and maintain the following:
- Information we receive from you via phone, e-mail, text messages, social media, or paper forms.
- Information you provide when you use our website, including via form submission or content downloads.
- Information captured via cookies, tracking pixels, or similar technologies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A tracking pixel is a graphic loaded when a user visits a website or opens an email, used to track certain user activities.
- Publicly available social network profile information if you access our social media pages or link to our site with your own social media page.
How We Use Information
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our site.
- Develop, customize, deliver, support, and improve our services.
- Better understand our customers and their needs.
- Respond to your questions, comments, or concerns.
- Communicate with you about services that may be of interest to you.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Conduct market research in order to serve targeted advertisements.
How We Disclose Information
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you to anyone, except affiliates, as permitted or required by law. We and our third-party service providers may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies.
- We may disclose the non-public personal information listed above to nonaffiliated third-party providers administering products and services on our behalf.
- We may share technical data about your browsing habits and your device with third-party service providers to enable better targeted marketing for you.
How We Protect Information
We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and industry standards to protect your sensitive, non-public personal information under our control.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us using the information on our site.